Home | Tools & Resources | Lessons | Guitar Duels | Messageboard | Member Profiles | Search | Log In

New Guitar!

User ImagePoint88
12:38 am Friday
August 15, 2008
Reply || Reply With Quote || Report
So a couple of months ago I made a thread asking about a Jackson Soloist. Alright, so two months later and I´ve finally gotten one, and I´m incredibly happy with it. I decided to buy used, and I ended up getting a 1989 USA made pre-Fender custom soloist, which is in a lovely shade of sparkle blue, I might add. Anyways I am thrilled, and I wanted to put some pictures up!

Cheers! Smile
User ImageT.A.Z
3:24 am Friday
August 15, 2008
Looks great man!!

I had a DInky a few years back, I´ve always found the Jacksons that the necks are very long....in comparison to the body which seems quite small. But great sounding guitars. You´ve done good going for a pure Jackson, after Fender took over they went down the pan a bit IMO.

Really nice guitar though dude!! Very nice indeed!!
User Imagejeremy
4:30 am Friday
August 15, 2008
Nice. I love fully bound necks/head stocks like that. I dig it.
User ImageMike Lindyn
6:25 pm Saturday
August 16, 2008
Very sweet. I´m totally jealous. I´ve wanted a some sort of USA Jackson for a while now. The blue is great and the EMGs are just the perfect finishing touch.
User ImagePoint88
1:24 am Sunday
August 17, 2008
Thanks guys! I´m glad you like it. I was very happy to get a pre-Fender model. I too, have heard that the quality of Jacksons has decreased some since Fender took over. Thumbs Up