Home | Tools & Resources | Lessons | Guitar Duels | Messageboard | Member Profiles | Search | Log In

VOTE FOR ME!

User Imagejeremy
7:36 pm Wednesday
August 20, 2008
Reply || Reply With Quote || Report
If you dudes have a GW account (if you don´t then you can make one quick) then do me a favor and give me a good vote HERE. You can watch my video too.

After you click the link just click on the heavy metal hand and it´ll pop up a sign-in/register dialog.

I entered this video for a Guitar World contest to win an autographed Strat from Motley Crue. I´ve always liked that band especially Mick Mars. It´s not really gonna be decided by the scores that you get (it´s actually gonna be voted on by the GW staff and finally Mick himself) but I figure that it can´t hurt to have a good score.

Thanks!
User ImageMike Lindyn
7:58 pm Wednesday
August 20, 2008
I´m listening to it right now... Very cool. You got my vote.

P.S. That´s a fine looking shirt your waring. Guitar Guitar Guitar
User Imagejeremy
8:51 pm Wednesday
August 20, 2008
Dude, tight. You added a point. I had 3 but then 2 dudes gave me negative points. That´s kinda mean. I didn´t play it THAT bad. I wore the shirt ´cause I figured that alota guitar players would see it. I had to represent.
User ImageMike Lindyn
11:26 pm Wednesday
August 20, 2008
Yeah I saw the negative points, that does kinda suck. It seems to me sometimes the people who are the most negative are the ones with the least talent. Don´t even give them a second thought. I thought your playing was pretty tight and I liked the solo too. It totally was cool to see you play. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
User Imagejeremy
11:55 pm Wednesday
August 20, 2008
Thanks, man. Yeah, this is probably the first time any GKN dudes are able to see or hear me play. Most dudes on there are playing with the track so I decided to play it all unaccompanied so that you could hear my playing better. I can´t hear the other dude´s playing as well with the backing track. I didn´t want a safety net. There aren´t many videos submitted at this point and it´s over on the 31st. It would be cool to at least make it in the top 3 and get a signed copy of the new disc. Winning the guitar would be cool though.
User Imagejeremy
7:35 pm Friday
August 29, 2008
Dudes (where has everyone been?) this is the last week for the contest. I probably won´t win but gimme a good vote to help eliminate some of those bad ones if you get a chance. I´m gonna sink into the negative.
User ImageMike Lindyn
4:25 pm Sunday
August 31, 2008
Dude, you know how it is around here... People come and go. It usually relates to how much time I spend here... For the last few weeks I have been swamped and unable to commit much time. Work and life have kept me extremely busy (and tired) lately so I have not been posting as much as I´d like. But I hope anyone reading this who has a GW account will step up and vote.
User ImageBillyJack
4:03 pm Thursday
September 11, 2008
Dang dude, sorry I missed this! I´ve been on a self inflicted hiatus for a loooong while now so I didn´t know. Did enjoy getting to see you rip though. That was cool!
User Imagejeremy
7:32 pm Thursday
September 11, 2008
Whoa. BillyJack. Thanks for the props. That´s cool. I didn´t win. At least I don´t think that I did. I don´t think I even won a signed copy of their new disc. I don´t know when the decision is gonna be made. I should hit the GW site and see if a dude won yet.
User ImageMike Lindyn
9:15 am Friday
September 12, 2008
Wow its BillyJack. thought you fell off the earth man.... Great to hear from you again.
User ImageBillyJack
12:04 am Sunday
September 14, 2008
No I didn´t fall off of the planet, it fell on me! Take my advice and NEVER volunteer to start and run a high school activities web site unless you´re ready to give life, limb and first born to it.
User Imagejeremy
9:11 pm Wednesday
September 17, 2008
Noted.
Defualt User ImageAzzCrack
10:36 pm Thursday
September 18, 2008
wearin the GKN shirt... love it!

Nice shirt drop
User ImageMike Lindyn
1:00 am Friday
September 19, 2008
I gotta agree with J (Azzcrack), I know I said it before but the GKN shirt is great. Wink

BillyJack I´m just glad to see you around again. Don´t take anymore jobs that keep you away for so long. Thumbs Up
User Imagejeremy
10:23 pm Friday
September 19, 2008
Yeah, really. He´s the dude that MADE me learn the modes including the names of the modes even though I didn´t wanna. We need more dudes like him around.

I just watched my video again for the heck of it. One thing that´s funny is that you see all these amps and speakers around me. There´s my girl´s Mesa bass rig to my left with the 4x10 and a 15, I think. There´s huge stereo speakers standing to my left and my right and below the one on my right is a Marshall combo. There´s also a Yamaha PA speaker standing to my right. But I´m not using any of that stuff. What you can´t see is that there´s a Hughes & Kettner Attax 80 behind me on the floor which is what I´m actually playing through.