Home | Tools & Resources | Lessons | Guitar Duels | Messageboard | Member Profiles | Search | Log In

My new toy came in today!

User ImageBillyJack
3:04 pm Friday
November 3, 2006
Reply || Reply With Quote || Report
Very happy
FedEx just dropped off my new guitar!

New Ovation, Contour, Custom Shop Legend ( C2079LX )

User ImageMike Lindyn
6:15 pm Friday
November 3, 2006
Very nice! I want one too.
User ImageDarin
7:17 pm Friday
November 3, 2006
Sweet!
User Imagejeremy
11:11 pm Sunday
November 5, 2006
Nice! I'm fantasizing about what I'd do with that guitar right now.
Defualt User Imageruppmusic
10:31 pm Sunday
December 10, 2006
Cool guitar.

I saw Al Dimeola last year at a clinic he was doing promoting Ovation guitars and they had all these awesome Ovations on display that made everyone drool.

By the way, I as in the front row and got to meet him after words. Very nice guy and an amazing player.
User ImageT.A.Z
5:00 am Saturday
February 10, 2007
Very nice guitar Billy, my mate from college aquired one towards the end of the year, sounded great but I'm too used to the traditional dreadnought style guitars to play it. I don't like the rounded back personally, but great looking guitar!!
User ImageBillyJack
7:43 am Saturday
February 10, 2007
Yeah, I know a lot of guys that like the sound but, don't like the feel, specially the old style. I don't care for big bowls that you have to point the face up in the air to reach the strings but, with these knew contour customs, man it's very comfortable.

The thing I like about this custom shop is the Op-Pro pre built in. I've got a 400W Bassman head sitting on a 4/10 cabnet and when I run the amp and guitar flat EQ, the electronics in this thing sound just like it does unplugged.