Home | Tools & Resources | Lessons | Guitar Duels | Messageboard | Member Profiles | Search | Log In

Cool Art Work

User ImageBillyJack
6:40 pm Thursday
July 5, 2007
Reply || Reply With Quote || Report
Check out what I found today! Somebody had some time on their hands to do this to a mid 70s Univox.
User ImageT.A.Z
6:06 am Friday
July 6, 2007
Holy hell, they had some serious talent too!1
User ImageBillyJack
10:28 am Friday
July 6, 2007
Quote From WildSideHamster:
Holy hell, they had some serious talent too!1
No doubt! I haven't bought it yet. It's a by-marrage family member's who's Dad past away a few years ago and left it to him. He don't play and the thing has sat in its case over in corner for two years. I got a call out the blue yesturday that said "Hey come over check this out". They want me to make them an offer on it and I really don't know how to value the darn thing.
User ImageBillyJack
3:29 pm Friday
July 6, 2007
Dang! Wouldn't have believed that thing's production! It's a 76 Univox Eagle. So basically, it's a cool ass production guitar that's had some rough modifications made.

http://www.univox.org/guitars/eagle.html
User Imagejeremy
6:59 pm Sunday
July 8, 2007
Nice. I wonder what that thing sounds like.
User ImageBillyJack
11:22 pm Sunday
July 8, 2007
With the mods that's been made, the things songs freaking sweet! I've got to pull the neck back on it to lower the strings a bit and then adjust the pick ups. After that, she's ready to rock and roll!

BTW, $200.00

Stock/Mint she's only worth about $500.00. To me, it looks and sounds worth twice that, but real is real. I figure $300 on her best day based on all I've read, so I've got $100 I can put back into if I ever need to and still be on the money with it.
User Imagejeremy
11:25 pm Sunday
July 8, 2007
Nice!