Home | Tools & Resources | Lessons | Guitar Duels | Messageboard | Member Profiles | Search | Log In

Cool Looking Dean

User ImageMike Lindyn
3:26 am Thursday
September 6, 2007
Reply || Reply With Quote || Report
I just found this and thought it looked pretty bad ass.

User ImageBillyJack
7:42 am Thursday
September 6, 2007
That is pretty sweet!
User Imagejeremy
9:36 pm Thursday
September 6, 2007
I normally don't like guitars with crazy graphics but there's something about that one that looks pretty cool. I'd play that thing.
User ImageMike Lindyn
9:48 pm Thursday
September 6, 2007
Quote From Mallard:
I normally don't like guitars with crazy graphics but there's something about that one that looks pretty cool. I'd play that thing.

Yeah thats what I thought too.
User Imagejeremy
8:10 pm Friday
September 7, 2007
It's also loaded with a Floyd and EMG's. That doesn't hurt.
User ImageBillyJack
12:19 am Saturday
September 8, 2007
Quote From Mallard:
I'm not too big a fan of far out graphics myself, but I do like quality custom work. If the graphics are louder than the amp then, NO THANKS!
User ImageNate
7:42 pm Friday
February 22, 2008
I've been really into the Deans lately. They've been putting out alot of really cool guitars during the last year! The next fiddle that I pick up I figure will definitely be Dean. The Rusty Cooley sig. looks really cool. I love the idea of the cutout from the bottom horn on the back of the guitar for even easier access to all 24 frets on all strings, but keeping the front of the guitar in proper looking order still. Too bad it's only available in a 7 string model. Sad The new Mustaine V looks wicked as well!! And soo many great Dime guitars too. I'll definitely get one in tribute at some point in time but I'll probably wait a few years and get one of the really pricey ones. I'd do almost anything to have a Dean From Hell! :twisted: There are just sooo many that I would love to have! The company also has an amazing roster of talent!!

One day.....

User Imagejeremy
8:58 pm Sunday
February 24, 2008
I have the Washburn version of the Dime Slime guitar (the green one that he had). It's really cool. Plays good metal.
Anybody else notice that Angelo plays the original guitar that's posted in this thread?