Home | Tools & Resources | Lessons | Guitar Duels | Messageboard | Member Profiles | Search | Log In

SOLOING STRATEGIES

User Imagejeremy
9:35 pm Monday
November 12, 2007
Reply || Reply With Quote || Report
I've talked about the Soloing Strategies column in Guitar One (now it's in Guitar World) before. I really like that column... which is done by Tom Kolb. It helps me to think of different ways to think about playing when I go to take a lead.

I don't know if any of you dudes or any dudes that you know are even into those mages but here's my current dilemma... I'm wondering if anybody still has the December 2005 CD ROM for Guitar One? I'm in the process of going through some of the older Soloing Strategies lessons. But I lost my copy of the December 2005 CD ROM. All I really need is the solo track from the Soloing Strategies lesson from that issue. That's all I need. Maybe someone could PM an MP3 of it to me if you have it?

Thanks for any help!
User Imagejeremy
10:18 pm Tuesday
November 20, 2007
So anyway, a dude on the GW forums did try to hook me up with the MP3 files that I was lookin' for but he linked me to a pay site or something. So I didn't get the file. But what I did do is I ptab'ed the lead and exported it to midi and then MP3 so that I could have a track of the lead to jam to. It sounds all midi an' stuff but this is just for practice.
User ImageMike Lindyn
5:00 pm Wednesday
November 21, 2007
Well at least you got something to work withe. I wish I could tell you where to get this but I have no idea. I checked a couple of p2ps but no luck there. If I run into it I'll pass it your way.
User Imagejeremy
3:52 am Monday
November 26, 2007
Cool. Thanks. Don't get all crazy lookin' for it though. I have the track that I created and it's tight enough to jam to. I figure if none of the dudes on the GW board could hook me up with it then I'm probably not gonna find it anywhere else.