Home | Tools & Resources | Lessons | Guitar Duels | Messageboard | Member Profiles | Search | Log In

Welcome BACK!

User ImageBillyJack
2:13 pm Saturday
February 23, 2008
Reply || Reply With Quote || Report
Talk about a blast from the past! I log on to talk about how much the trip up here to Colorado Springs sucked and BAM..... there's our old buddy NATE.

Welcome back bro!
User ImageMike Lindyn
4:14 pm Saturday
February 23, 2008
+1 Thumbs Up

How you been man? Hows school going?

I was meaning to tell you that I got into a really big Children Of Bodom kick about 8 months ago where I was listening to them every day. I thought you might get a kick out of that since you were so into them.
User ImageNate
9:01 am Sunday
February 24, 2008
Hey guys! Thanks for the warm welcome! Cool

It's great to be back! Things have been going pretty good. I moved about 6 hours away from home to attend college. I'm in a pretty sweet apprentice program to be a millwright. So far so good. I have nine weeks left of in class and in shop studies to do then I do a 4 month co-op and then I start working! I'm pretty excited for September to come around because I'll be making some pretty decent money and I can begin investing into a pricey collection I've had on my mind for awhile... Laughing

So how are you all doing?
User Imagejeremy
8:55 pm Sunday
February 24, 2008
I never really met Nate. Well, I've never met any of you but what I mean is I musta started posting a lot more on here after he took a break.