Home | Tools & Resources | Lessons | Guitar Duels | Messageboard | Member Profiles | Search | Log In

Lessons I´m thinking about doing...

User ImageBlack_Shuriken
1:50 am Friday
May 2, 2008
Reply || Reply With Quote || Report
Hey guys,
I think tommorrow night I´m gonna do a harmonic divebomb lesson for the Members Lesson section. And I´m also considering doing a more technical one about wiring pickups in a couple weeks. Give me some feedback on that idea.
User ImageMike Lindyn
5:07 pm Saturday
May 3, 2008
That would be awesome!

The wiring one would be very interesting because its a topic I know very little about. I always told myself I´d build a guitar but never got around to it maybe this will get me started on my project guitar.

Drivebombs would be cool too... especially since the topic has never been covered on GKN.
User ImageBlack_Shuriken
7:31 pm Saturday
May 3, 2008
alright, when I get home tomorrow, I´ll do the divebomb lesson, and as soon as my new pickups get here I´ll do the wiring one.Thanks for the feedback.
User ImageBlack_Shuriken
6:44 am Thursday
May 8, 2008
*sigh*Time is proving to be more constricting than I thoguht. I´ll try and do the lesson tonight. Pickups still havent arrived.
User Imagejeremy
7:42 pm Wednesday
May 14, 2008
I´m into it. That´s why we´re here. To share stuff with dudes who we might´ve never even gotten a chance to share stuff with about guitar. I´m gonna start posting a monthly lesson soon. I think I´m gonna start it in June.
User ImageMike Lindyn
3:40 pm Saturday
May 17, 2008
Quote From Black_Shuriken:
*sigh*Time is proving to be more constricting than I thoguht. I´ll try and do the lesson tonight. Pickups still havent arrived.

I know how that is believe me, I´m already two weeks late on the next GKN Update Cursing

Get to it when you can Thumbs Up