Home | Tools & Resources | Lessons | Guitar Duels | Messageboard | Member Profiles | Search | Log In

A little Trip

User ImageMike Lindyn
8:01 am Sunday
June 22, 2008
Reply || Reply With Quote || Report
I´ll be away for the next few days. I will check on the site when I can but you may not hear from me until I get back.
User ImageKen
9:20 pm Wednesday
June 25, 2008
ok Mike, have a good trip!
User ImageMike Lindyn
4:39 pm Sunday
June 29, 2008
Thanks Ken!

I´m Back! Had a blast! It was my first real vacation in about two years.

User Imagejeremy
1:32 am Monday
June 30, 2008
Dude! I was just on vacation last week. I´m back now though.
User ImageMike Lindyn
8:19 am Monday
June 30, 2008
Quote From jeremy:
Dude! I was just on vacation last week. I´m back now though.

See, great minds DO think alike.
User Imagejeremy
6:54 pm Monday
June 30, 2008
So like, what kinda vacation did you take? It looks like you were on a river. I had a beach vacation in Ocean City, MD with a small portion of my family (only 15 of us could make it).
User ImageMike Lindyn
8:57 pm Monday
June 30, 2008
I love the beach it my favorite place in the whole world. I´ve never been to Ocean City but I have been to Wildwood NJ which is not too far from there (very nice). 15 family members sounds like a good crowd to me.

as for me... I just went and visited the in laws in OK. There is a big lake there so we spent a lot of time on the boat. Had a great time and the kids had a BALL. 19 hour car ride though. Blink
User Imagejeremy
10:59 pm Monday
June 30, 2008
Whoa... that´s alota gas. My parents used to go to Wildwood (my Dad´s gone now) but I´ve never been there. Me an´ my girl go to Cape May every year though which is as far to the bottom of Jersey as you can go. That´s a nice place. Lots of old Victorian houses. Really sweet place.
User ImageMike Lindyn
11:16 pm Tuesday
July 1, 2008
I know cape may its only like 5 or 10 minutes from wildwood. Very cool little town.

I get to the beach about once or twice a year its always San Diago just because its only a 6 hour car ride.
User Imagejeremy
1:29 am Wednesday
July 2, 2008
Nice. My one nephew lives out there in SD. I was just out there in October. I was the best man in his wedding. He´s only 5 years younger than me. He´s also a good guitar player although he doesn´t play as much as he used to. I´ve tried to get him on here but he´s just not as into guitar things any more. One day he´s gonna get back into it though. I´ve been to the beach there in SD. I´ve actually been out there twice now. The first time it was even later in the year though, like November. So both times that I´ve been out there it wasn´t beach time. Too cold. I bet in the summer it´s great though ´cause I know it gets mega-hot out there.