Home | Tools & Resources | Lessons | Guitar Duels | Messageboard | Member Profiles | Search | Log In

Greg Howe

User ImageMike Lindyn
1:48 am Thursday
July 3, 2008
Reply || Reply With Quote || Report
I don´t think I ´ve ever made a Greg Howe thread and since he is one of my favorite players I thought I´d post a few of his videos.

This is Greg Howe, Dennis Chambers & Tetsuo Sakurai

A little of gregs solo stuff.

Here is greg doing something off the cuff.
User Imagejeremy
10:42 pm Thursday
July 3, 2008
I like how the wristband or whatever he has on the neck in that second clip seems to move magically. He´s pretty sweet. He´s from Easton. That´s like a half hour from where I´m at. I remember going to see him at the Funhouse in Bethlehem back in the early 90´s. That was a really small bar and it was cool to watch him that close.
User ImageMike Lindyn
11:15 pm Thursday
July 3, 2008
That must have been sweet. Was the sound in the club good?
User Imagejeremy
4:09 am Friday
July 4, 2008
Yeah, dude. It´s like watching a band in your basement (or a garage for dudes out west who don´t have basements but it´s more like a basement). And there´s no stage in that club so you´re just standing right on the same level as the band. I´ve played that club and I hated it ´cause drunk dudes fall into you an´ stuff and get in your face if they don´t like your leads but as far as being able to see a really good player like that it´s great.
User Imagejeremy
1:24 am Wednesday
November 5, 2008
Yo, Mike... did you check out the Greg Howe lesson that I posted? He goes off about all of his new endorsements in the video and the lick he plays is pretty sweet.
User ImageMike Lindyn
1:39 pm Friday
November 7, 2008
Yeah I was playing with that lick last night. Very cool. In fact I spent an hour with that idea. I will post a comment on it tonight. Thumbs Up
User Imagejeremy
6:50 pm Sunday
November 9, 2008
Nice. I actually haven´t even messed with that lesson yet myself. I´ve never been a tapper. But I will try to play it.