Home | Tools & Resources | Lessons | Guitar Duels | Messageboard | Member Profiles | Search | Log In

Paul Gilbert "Get out of My Yard"

User ImageT.A.Z
2:07 pm Thursday
July 10, 2008
Reply || Reply With Quote || Report
Hey guys I went and saw Joe Satriani and Paul Gilbert not too long ago and picked up Paul Gilberts 1st Instrumental album and matching instructional DVD. Just thought I´d throw a post up to seriously recommend both!! I´ll be laying down a cover of one the songs in the not too distant future with any luck so ya can get a little taster.
User ImageMike Lindyn
8:28 pm Thursday
July 10, 2008
I haven´t heard all of Get out of My Yard only the track Paul has on his Myspace page. Paul is a great guitarist, but what might be even more important is that he is a great artist. On his past solo cds his vocals are ok but the songs all awesome and or funny. I´d give my left kidney to have him do a guest lesson on GKN.
User ImageKen
10:02 pm Thursday
July 10, 2008
Seeing Paul´s interviews, he´s a very funny and interesting guy.I really like him.
And Joe is pretty cool too,I enjoy listening to him talk with his great wealth of knowledge.
I would be interested in hearing your track when it is done Andro!
User ImageT.A.Z
6:05 am Friday
July 11, 2008
It´ll be done as soon as Ken Very happy Theres a couple of other tracks of his that I´m learning as well at the moment.

Mike I agree Paul is certainly a hell of an artist, what I also like about him is keeness to help people and show people what he does. He is a fantastic teacher aswell!!

I´ve got John Petrucci left of my solo guitarist list to see. I´ve seen Satch twice Gilbert and Vai, just Petrucci left and I´ll be a happy man.