Home | Tools & Resources | Lessons | Guitar Duels | Messageboard | Member Profiles | Search | Log In

Bought a new cheapie!

User ImageKen
10:10 pm Thursday
July 10, 2008
Reply || Reply With Quote || Report
Hey guys, I dont know how you feel about cheapie guitars, i´m really not big on them myself. I prefer something that is considered "not junk"...whatever that may be.

Anyhow, I decided to buy this cheapie, dont ask me why..I wanted too , I guess! It caught my eye and wouldn´t leave my thoughts!

I have intentions of putting new tuners, saddles on it, but that´s all. I hear the pickups are really good, and the wiring, switch , etc.

Here´s a link. It should be here by this time next week.

http://www.rondomusic.com/sstltd2.html
User ImageMike Lindyn
11:25 pm Thursday
July 10, 2008
Very nice. As for what I think about chap guitars... I love them. Just as long as its a good guitar is all that matters to me. To tell you the truth I think a lot of the guitars out today are overpriced.

But don´t get me wrong there are plenty of over priced guitars I´d be very happy with. Wink
User ImageT.A.Z
6:07 am Friday
July 11, 2008
That does look really nice Ken!! Like Mike said it doesn´t mattter how much a guitar cost just how it plays and how it sounds!! Look forward to maybe hearing some sound clips of this little bad boy!!